Parzival Academy Gap Year Program Calendar
Parzival’s gap year program calendar goes from September through May, and includes 30 weeks of contact learning, with breaks in between.
Our project-based learning will be offered in blocks, segmented through the school year to best address the topic we’re studying at the time. You’ll see in the gap year schedule below that we have 11 weeks of learning maximum before we have a break. That 11 weeks might be divided into two 4-week blocks and a 3-week block, or perhaps a 6-week block and a 5-week block, depending on the projects we’re working on and the time needed to best address them.
Parzival Gap Year Schedule for 2021
- Orientation Week in Colorado – September 27 – October 1
- Online Program Begins – October 4
- October 4 – November 19 (7 weeks)
- Thanksgiving Break (1 week) – November 22-26
- November 29 – December 17 (3 weeks)
- Winter Break (2 weeks) – December 18 – January 2
- January 3 – March 18 (11 weeks)
- Spring Break (2 weeks) – March 21 – April 3
- April 4 – May 5 (5 weeks)
- Graduation Week in Colorado – May 9-13
- Graduation – May 13
We understand that there are holidays in various countries that may fall on days that we are in class. All classes are recorded and placed in the learning area if you happen to be away for that holiday. It is preferable for gap year students to attend all sessions live whenever possible.
Step into a meaningful and successful future.
Join Parzival Academy
Stay Connected with Us
Sign up to be informed of our upcoming information sessions and valuable articles, insights and events from Parzival Academy.